Monday 23 November 2015

Momentum



This is the last time we'll see our block like this. Our next trip down in December should see a slab poured!All the ducks are lined up and the builder starts next week.
I still can't quite believe it.

The friendly chooks at Eden Farmstay

We just returned from a short but quite lovely trip. Again, we stayed at Eden Farmstay. Truly the best self contained accommodation in Cygnet. Matt and Jo are generous hosts and their farm is just idilic. Lots of cute animals for little kids and big kids. 



While we were down I chose tiles, a toilet and a bath. I also bought some fancy pendant lights for the kitchen from Freedom. They were $50 each down from $150.
It was serendipitous really. I couldn't decide what lights to have over the kitchen island. This excellent little find chose it for me. 
They're colourful, funky and excellent value. Winning!


No comments: